Submission of Online Application Form: 01.12.2017 –01.01.2018
Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2018
I N F O R M A T I O N B U L L E T I N
DATE OF EXAMINATION
April 8, 2018(Sunday) (Pen & Paper Based Examination)
April 15th & 16th (Sunday & Monday) 2018(Computer Based Examination)
1. Candidates of JEE (Main) –2018 have to apply online only. There is no printed application form for JEE
2. Please ensure that you are filling genuine application form available online at JEE (Main) website
3. Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced) and
participating State Institutions (as applicable).
4. The JEE (Main) secretariat/CBSE is only an examination conducting body. After declaration of result the
data is handed over to SEAT ALLOCATION BOARD or the concerned state government/institute for Seat
Allocation Process and admission procedure. The JEE (Main) secretariat does not collect the information
regarding total number of seats available in the institutions and reservation criteria followed by the
5. All the candidates who have submitted the online application and paid the examination fee till last
date will be allowed to appear in JEE (Main) and their admit cards will be uploaded on the website as
per schedule. The JEE (Main) secretariat/CBSE do neither verify the information filled by the candidates
in the application form nor verify any certificate of category/educational qualification for deciding the
eligibility of candidates. The certificates of educational qualification and category (if applied under
reserved category) will be verified by the concerned institution. The candidates are, therefore, advised
to ensure their eligibility and the category (if applying under reserved category). The CBSE will, in no
way, be responsible for any wrong/incorrect information furnished by the candidate(s) in their online
application form. The letter/e-mails in this regard will not be entertained by JEE (Main) Secretariat/CBSE.
6. The use of Aadhaar for the candidates of JEE (Main) 2018 will result in accuracy of the candidates’
details. This will also help in ascertaining identities of the candidates at the examination centres in a
convenient and hassle free manner. Aadhaar obviates the need for producing multiple documents to
prove one’s identity.
7. The provisions of the Aadhaar Act and Regulations under the Act have come into effect from 14th
September 2016 and notifications to this effect have been published in the Official Gazette. Section 57
of the Aadhaar Act 2016 permits the use of Aadhaar number for establishing the identity of an individual
for any purpose pursuant to any law or any contract to this effect.
You can find complete brochure on this link https://jeemain.nic.in/WebInfo/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=80&iii=Y