BCA (Bachelors in Computer Application) is a three year undergraduate course which you can pursue after class 12th. These type of courses includes basic computer programming language some time may be advance level depending upon your college. If you are doing BCA then it is a greater chance that you don’t want to B.tech( Bachelors of Technology) which is 4 years duration. Generally, the basic course curriculum of BCA focuses on database management systems, operating systems, software engineering, computer architecture, web technology and languages such as C, C++, HTML, Java etc.Without wasting more time let see the things that you can do.
- Master of Computer Applications(MCA)
- Masters Degree in Information Management (MIM)
- Masters in Computer Management (MCM)
- Post Graduate Program in Corporate Studies (PGPCS)
- Information Security Management (ISM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Job opportunities in leading IT companies like Oracle, IBM, Infosys and Wipro.
Now we have given you the some overview ,its your turn to find more about the courses. If you enjoy reading our short article let us know in comment section. Also share this link to your friends, family etc.
Some Content Credit- Shiksha.com